Hridz NP-FZ100 Battery replacement for Sony NP-FZ100, Work with Sony Alpha 9, Sony A9, Sony Alpha 9R, Sony A9R, Sony Alpha 9S, Sony A9S, Sony A7RIII A7R3, Sony a7 iii Cameras
Hridz NP-FZ100 Battery is the perfect solution for Sony camera users in Australia. The package includes fully compatible spare battery with a capacity of 2280mAh.
About this item
- Fully Compatible Spare Battery: 1 Battery replacement of Sony NP-FZ100 batteries with a capacity of 2280mAh replacement for sony np-fz100 to ensure your camera is always ready to shoot.
- Compatibility: Compatible with the following Sony Digital Cameras: Sony NP-FZ100, Work with Sony Alpha 9, Sony A9, Sony Alpha 9R, Sony A9R, Sony Alpha 9S, Sony A9S, Sony A7RIII A7R3, Sony a7 iii, A9, A7III, A7RIII, A7RIV, A6600 Cameras
- Intelligent Protection System: Built with multiple circuit protection (over-charging, short-circuit, high-temperature, and surge protection), and high-quality, fire-resistant construction. 24 Hours friendly customer service.
- The NP-FZ100 is Long-lasting and built to the highest Sony quality standards, this rechargeable battery pack will keep you powered up longer for more photographs per charge Don’t miss that special photo opportunity-be prepared with a fully-charged spare battery.
Hridz NP-FZ100 2 Battery and Dual Charger for Sony
1 x Hridz NP-FZ100 Replacement Battery
The Hridz NP-FZ100 battery is compatible with the following Sony camera models:
- Sony Alpha 9 II (ILCE-9M2)
- Sony Alpha 9 (ILCE-9)
- Sony Alpha 7R IV (ILCE-7RM4)
- Sony Alpha 7S III (ILCE-7SM3)
- Sony Alpha 7C (ILCE-7C)
- Sony Alpha 7 III (ILCE-7M3)
- Sony Alpha 7R III (ILCE-7RM3)
- Sony Alpha 7S II (ILCE-7SM2)
- Sony Alpha 7II (ILCE-7M2)
- Sony Alpha 7R II (ILCE-7RM2)
- Sony Alpha 7S (ILCE-7S)
- Sony Alpha 7 (ILCE-7)
- Sony Alpha 6100 (ILCE-6100)
- Sony Alpha 6600 (ILCE-6600)
- Sony Alpha 6400 (ILCE-6400)
- Sony Alpha 6300 (ILCE-6300)
- Sony Alpha 6000 (ILCE-6000)
Note: This list is not exhaustive and there may be other Sony cameras that are also compatible with the NP-FZ100 battery. It’s always best to check the official Sony website or the camera’s manual for the most up-to-date information.