NEEWER Upgraded F100 7 Inch Camera Field Monitor HD Video Assist Slim IPS 1280×800 HDMI Input 1080p with 2600mAh Battery & USB Charger for DSLR Cameras, Handheld Stabilizer, Film Video Making Rig
1 x F100 Monitor
1 x Sunshade
1 x Mini HDMI Cable
1 x Micro HDMI Cable
1 x AV Cable
1 x Mini Ball Head
1 x NP-F550 2600mAh Li ion Battery
1 x NP-F550 USB Battery Charger
1 x User Manual
1. When recording video, please set the video mode to 1080P, you can turn off the speaker to avoid the “whistling” sound.
2. Set your camera to LCD screen to ensure that the monitor displays pictures normally.
3. If the camera goes into hibernation mode, the monitor will have no signal, you can restart it, or open the camera’s live view function.
4. Make sure to use the 12V AC adapter (not included) to power the monitor, or use the included NP-F battery.
5. If the monitor displays “no signal” or the signal connection is unstable, you can try using another HDMI cable or connecting the monitor to the computer with an HDMI cable, or you can change the signal output of the camera. Make sure that the signal is in HDMI mode and that the input signal of the monitor supports the output signal of the camera.
Panel Type: IPS LCD
Resolution: 1280 x 800
Dot Pitch: 0.07875 x 0.07875mm
Aspect Ratio: 16:10
Contrast Ratio: 1200:1
Viewing Angle: 80°/80° (L/R), 80°/80° (U/D)
Inputs: HDMI, AV
HDMI Support Mode:
1080i (60/59.94/50), 1080p (60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/24sF/23.98/23.98sF), 720p (60/59.94/50/30/29/25/24/23.98), 576i, 576p, 480i, and 480p
Input Voltage: DC 7–24V
Power Consumption: ≤8W
Battery Type: NP-F battery
Dimensions: 6.9” x 5.1” x 0.7” / 176 x 130 x 17mm
Weight: 13oz / 370g